Transfer of Credits
The University may allow admission through transfer of credits from other public sector universities and its affiliated colleges, within first month of the Academic year, provided:
- The applicant can be adjusted in the existing program.
- He fulfils the prescribed eligibility criteria for admission in discipline concerned.
- His academic performance in the courses, he studied is satisfactory.
- He has not done or omitted to do anything in contrivance to the rules and regulations of the last attended university/college.
- He fulfils all the admission codal formalities and pays the prescribed fees within the specified period.