Required Documents for M.A/ M.ScPlease attach the following Attested document with the admission form
- DMCs(last examination)
- Passport size 3 Photographs(white or blue background)
- CNIC/ Father CNIC/ Domicile
- Migration Certificate(If Unregistered with UST Bannu)
- Service Certificate(If Applicable)
- For admission in Final, DMCs of Previous must be attached.
Instructions to be followed
- Examination Admission Form duly completed in all respects together with fee receipt should reach the Controller of Examination, University of Science & Technology Bannu on or before the last date with Normal fee notified for the purpose failing which late/double/triple fee shall be charged.
- Examination fee should be deposited in the nearest designated branches of United Bank Limited, Pakistan. Fee remitted through Money order shall not be accepted.
- Candidate who have passed their B.A/B.Sc examination from other university and are not registered with the University of Science & Technology Bannu will be required to pay the Registration fee along with the examination admission fee. All such candidate will be required to attach Original Migration Certificate and verified copy of degree along with the form.
- Two different examinations are not allowed in one session. Except examination for the improvement of division as permissible under the rules.
- Candidate are required to attach three copies of passport size photograph and a copy of the National Identity Card or Domicile Certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Examination centre will be allotted by the University where feasible and not on the choice of the candidate care of addresses are not entertain able except in cases of change of centre permissible under the rules.
- Candidate who are not permanently residing in the jurisdiction of the University of Science & Technology Bannu shall be required to attach service certificate of their own or of their parents along with the admission form. Service certificate of private firms will not be accepted.
- Incomplete forms shall not be entertained and shall be returned on the cost/risk of the candidate.
- A candidate of M.A/M.Sc will avail a maximum of five and four consecutive examination for previous and final respectively including the initial one to clear all the papers, by scoring the required pass percentage in individual subjects as well as in aggregate, failing which he/she will be required to appear in all subjects including Practical’s and viva voce examination as a whole.
For improvement of division, the candidates will be required to appear either, both in the Previous and Final examination simultaneously or in the Final examination only. They will have two such chances to appear in the syllabus in vogue of the relevant examination within two consecutive years.