Cancellation of Admission
The following acts shall entail the cancellation of admission:
- Suppressing, distorting and concealing any information in the application form.
- Failure to finalize the admission formalities within the specified period.
- Any act of omission or commission declared illegal as per the law and rules and regulations of the University.
- Absence from the classes for two consecutive weeks without leave application.
- Any student convicted for an offence of moral turpitude and has had a sentence in jail.
- Failure to submit Migration Certificate from the board/university, if not registered with The UST Bannu, within one month of the commencement of classes.