A). Upon the payment of prescribed admission processing fee, the applicant shall be given prospectus containing Admission Form. The applicant shall fill the form in his own handwriting and shall submit the same in admission section by due date along with the following attested pre-requisite.
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Certificates/degrees of academics along with DMCs
- Character certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration certificate for students who are not registered with the University (after admission)
- An undertaking on stamp paper duly signed and stamped by the Class Magistrate (after admission)
- Domicile certificate
- CNIC of applicant/Father/Guardian
- Undertaking on stamp paper duly signed by oath commissioner.