Engr. Muhammad Farhan
Lecturer in Software Engineering (since March 2009)
Office: +92-928-621193, Cell:+92-333-9986886
M.Sc Electronic Communication and Computer Engineering (2010) - University of Nottingham, UK.
BSc Software Engineering (2008) - University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar, Pakistan.
Speech Recognition for assistive technology, FPGA Development for intelligent devices
Teaching and Practical/Development Experience
Lecturer at Kohat University of Science and Technology, Pakistan: September 2008 to March 2009
Taught Courses: Object Oriented Programming
Internee at D-Wizd IT Solutions, Peshawar: March 2008 to June 2008
Research Publications/Thesis/Project Reports
- Muhammad Farhan, Ghulam Kassem, Mujeeb Abdullah, Siddique Akbar. Support Vector Machines classifier for pattern recognition. First International conference on Informatics and computational Intelligence ICI2011, Page 272-276, 2011.
- Aamir Khan, Muhammad Farhan, Aasim Khurshid, Adeel Akram. A multimodal Biometric system using Linear Discriminant Analysis for improved performance. International Journal of Computer Science Issues (IJCSI), Vol. 8, Issue 6, No 2, November 2011.
- Aamir Khan, Muhammad Farhan, Aasim Khurshid. Speech Recognition: Increasing Efficiency of Support Vector Machines.International Journal of Computer Applications 35(7):17-21, December 2011. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA.
- Aamir khan, Aasim khurshid, Muhammad Farhan, Muhammad Harris. Agent Based Intelligent Transportation System Software Based GPS Tracking Modules as Agents, J. Basic Appl. Sci. Res. 2012 2(1): 276-281.
- Speech Recognition with efficient use of Support Vector Machines. Published by Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978-3-8484-3446-6.