Terms and Conditions for Second Convocation of UST Bannu
The University of Science and Technology, Bannu is planning to hold its 2nd Convocation in the last week of September 2017. The desirous students, who have passed their examinations from the University, are advised as under:
- The passed-out students of this University, aspiring to obtain degree in the Convocation, must register themselves through online registration form, which along-with terms and conditions, is available at www.ustb.edu.pk/convocation.
- The University will provide the academic costumes (gowns) to the registered students on payment of the security money Rs.2000/-(refundable).
- A limited number of seats are available in the Convocation Hall. Therefore, the online registration of passed out students would be accepted on first come first service basis.
- The Gold-Medals and Degrees of MS/MPhil & PhD would be awarded by Presidents of Pakistan/Chancellor/ Vice chancellor.
- No degree-fee would be charged for award of degrees in the Convocation except the degrees already issued.
- A student who has already received the degree would be allowed to participate in the Convocation after completion of the prescribed registration process and payment of the prescribed fees mentioned above.
- No TA/DA will be paid or accommodation provided by UST, Bannu for attending this Convocation.
- The online Registration deadline is Wednesday 23, 2017, 12.00 Night
- The Convocation ceremony will be held at Bannu, subject to approval and clearness by the concerned Government Authorities.
Director Academics, UST Bannu.